OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 14:43

How is your Sankranti?
Should prolly go good, since we have some quests... Yours?
Our school only gave holiday on 15th but I’m taking holiday tmrw
Nah, we got on 14th and 15th but not 16th...... Not even a link holiday....
Yeah, our school has strange ideas
Yeahh....... Wish I could fly kites tho....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to get cracking on shop orders. Then I can think about doing replies again :)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
That just reminded me about mine

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
should i be petty and annoying and order like 17 things just cause you said that :innocent: :D

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:03
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
should i be petty and annoying and order like 17 things just cause you said that :innocent: :D
:lol: I wouldn’t mind the orders, but I probably wouldn’t do any of them until Friday if I have time.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.
I usually skip these events as I’m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year. :lol:

Hiya Haze!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.