Last person to post wins!
Yay!!! How did it go??!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:33 I talked to the guy i like yesterday! I get very shy so when i do im excoted
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Awesome! We talked, ran together then split up when his coach told us al to sprintLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:11Yay!!! How did it go??!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:33 I talked to the guy i like yesterday! I get very shy so when i do im excoted
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Oooo, someone got a crush, huh?!!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:13Awesome! We talked, ran together then split up when his coach told us al to sprintLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:11Yay!!! How did it go??!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:33 I talked to the guy i like yesterday! I get very shy so when i do im excoted
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Yea Ive liked him for about 4 months nowLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:15Oooo, someone got a crush, huh?!!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:13Awesome! We talked, ran together then split up when his coach told us al to sprintLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:11Yay!!! How did it go??!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:33 I talked to the guy i like yesterday! I get very shy so when i do im excoted
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Oooooooo!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:17Yea Ive liked him for about 4 months nowLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:15Oooo, someone got a crush, huh?!!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:13Awesome! We talked, ran together then split up when his coach told us al to sprintLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:11Yay!!! How did it go??!Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:33 I talked to the guy i like yesterday! I get very shy so when i do im excoted
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Breee! Yay! I'm so happy for you! I would actually like to say that the guy I liked is somewhat-somewhat not related to me and my arch enemy likes him
Last person to post wins!
Well hopefully he chooses the right person for him. If he don't chose you he ain't the right guy
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Yeah, because the girl is such a crush on him like we all know it, but she doesn't want to admit it.Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:20 Well hopefully he chooses the right person for him. If he don't chose you he ain't the right guy