OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:50 Hey Laasya
How is your Sankranti?

OOC Let's Chat!
Akeem Toussaint wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 14:04
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04 CoMC professor @Akeem Toussaint (hi Ashley Dinero Monetez)
@Solomon Lear, I think she'd give you the same response she gave in the thread. I doubt it is to be revived again after even another failed attempt? as you said at the end, kinda was why hexwizard tournament failed.
Thank God you are no longer a goblin
Excuse you
Image posted by the member

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
π˜Ύπ™‘π™–π™§π™  π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Vladislav β€’ Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:45
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:19 Jose! :wow:
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:12
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04 CoMC professor @Akeem Toussaint (hi Ashley Dinero Monetez)
@Solomon Lear, I think she'd give you the same response she gave in the thread. I doubt it is to be revived again after even another failed attempt? as you said at the end, kinda was why hexwizard tournament failed.
That's sad. Are the old storyline threads still there?
I clicked on one of the links earlier and it was, so yep! :)
Is it possible to send the link?
There's a lot of links, so I suggest looking at the timeline forum and choosing one of the links there. (The links are slightly discolored compared to the rest of the text and are more of a tannish color. :)) Sorry this is late. I'm in class rn and don't have much time on here now until my classes are done for the day. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun Av, I'm going late today so... I'm mainly just doing my homework


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 14:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:50 Hey Laasya
How is your Sankranti?
Should prolly go good, since we have some quests... Yours?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 14:58
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:45
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:19 Jose! :wow:
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:12
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04 CoMC professor @Akeem Toussaint (hi Ashley Dinero Monetez)
@Solomon Lear, I think she'd give you the same response she gave in the thread. I doubt it is to be revived again after even another failed attempt? as you said at the end, kinda was why hexwizard tournament failed.
That's sad. Are the old storyline threads still there?
I clicked on one of the links earlier and it was, so yep! :)
Is it possible to send the link?
There's a lot of links, so I suggest looking at the timeline forum and choosing one of the links there. (The links are slightly discolored compared to the rest of the text and are more of a tannish color. :)) Sorry this is late. I'm in class rn and don't have much time on here now until my classes are done for the day. :)
alright, thank you avery

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:53 Okie so lemme get everything straight. U need to be on their site for atleast 10 days to unlock the classes. The storyline has been discontinued due to commitment issues and complaints the story isn't exciting. And we can create our own little stories in the side.

One more question do the new ones want a story line and do the old players want the story back?
Hii welcome to hio

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:19
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:53 Okie so lemme get everything straight. U need to be on their site for atleast 10 days to unlock the classes. The storyline has been discontinued due to commitment issues and complaints the story isn't exciting. And we can create our own little stories in the side.

One more question do the new ones want a story line and do the old players want the story back?
Hii welcome to hio
hii!

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to hio!!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.