Let's Chat!
That was in the past, due to issues that were listed in the link I provided, we don't really do this anymore.Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:16 But when i go to site information and click on timeline or setting lore there is some kind of storyline thats given. And i assumed that was the storyline and the rest are like outside class roleplays to make friends or to play quidditch or duel. And thank you for answering my questions Avery. one more on the RPG, so we can request who we want to roleplay with and then if that person accepts we can roleplay with eachother right?
Now, there could be ones that happen without warning but they're not full storylines like uhh the mask, if that makes sense?
--
So, as much as I'd love to say we have main story, even if we did it wouldn't be like it was in the past. It'd be a bit different.
Also, re the rpg- you can rp with whoever so long as all participating parties are willing to roleplay with one another. Don't like create a thread and spring it on someone and expect them to reply without them knowing about the rp- if that makes sense?
(I miss being a mentor but currently mentor has a prereq of discord and I left it)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I love unofficially helping since I can’t be a mentor. It makes me feel like I’m at least a little useful.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:23That was in the past, due to issues that were listed in the link I provided, we don't really do this anymore.Hunter Nightshade wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:16 But when i go to site information and click on timeline or setting lore there is some kind of storyline thats given. And i assumed that was the storyline and the rest are like outside class roleplays to make friends or to play quidditch or duel. And thank you for answering my questions Avery. one more on the RPG, so we can request who we want to roleplay with and then if that person accepts we can roleplay with eachother right?
Now, there could be ones that happen without warning but they're not full storylines like uhh the mask, if that makes sense?
--
So, as much as I'd love to say we have main story, even if we did it wouldn't be like it was in the past. It'd be a bit different.
Also, re the rpg- you can rp with whoever so long as all participating parties are willing to roleplay with one another. Don't like create a thread and spring it on someone and expect them to reply without them knowing about the rp- if that makes sense?
(I miss being a mentor but currently mentor has a prereq of discord and I left it)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!
Thank you Clark for providing the longer explanation
I'm finally packing all my stuff to prepare for moving :o
Thank you Clark for providing the longer explanation
I'm finally packing all my stuff to prepare for moving :o
Let's Chat!
Hey Mili!Milica Vranekova wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:30 Hi Lily!
Thank you Clark for providing the longer explanation![]()
I'm finally packing all my stuff to prepare for moving :o
Hru? Where you going?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Moving out
I'm really moving forward to it!
How are you?
How are you?
Let's Chat!
@Avery Gray Lol, I'm old enough to remember Michael Miller's mentor program before we had Winnie's Mentor Program that we use now. Michael's was mostly focused on ic rp (and was unofficial and student run) while Winnie's is focused on helping new members understand the important aspects of our site; (1) Index, (2) Homework, (3) Roleplays.
As a Mentor Team Co-Lead (it was almost three years ago... that I was hired.. jeez. Time stop flying so fast.) I mostly helped out where I could and would extend my hand if it was necessary. Of course, the work was different than when you're a mentor but regardless I was both the Co-Lead and a Mentor so I experienced both sides of that team, but as said earlier, I'm old enough to remember the site before the team and how I had to navigate all of this by myself lol.
@Milica Vranekova - omg I knew you were moving to be closer to me
now we can go ride roller coasters all season long!
As a Mentor Team Co-Lead (it was almost three years ago... that I was hired.. jeez. Time stop flying so fast.) I mostly helped out where I could and would extend my hand if it was necessary. Of course, the work was different than when you're a mentor but regardless I was both the Co-Lead and a Mentor so I experienced both sides of that team, but as said earlier, I'm old enough to remember the site before the team and how I had to navigate all of this by myself lol.
@Milica Vranekova - omg I knew you were moving to be closer to me
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
NO I'm not moving closer to you. You wish!!! The place I'm moving to is actually only a 15 min bike ride from where I live now.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:36 @Avery Gray Lol, I'm old enough to remember Michael Miller's mentor program before we had Winnie's Mentor Program that we use now. Michael's was mostly focused on ic rp (and was unofficial and student run) while Winnie's is focused on helping new members understand the important aspects of our site; (1) Index, (2) Homework, (3) Roleplays.
As a Mentor Team Co-Lead (it was almost three years ago... that I was hired.. jeez. Time stop flying so fast.) I mostly helped out where I could and would extend my hand if it was necessary. Of course, the work was different than when you're a mentor but regardless I was both the Co-Lead and a Mentor so I experienced both sides of that team, but as said earlier, I'm old enough to remember the site before the team and how I had to navigate all of this by myself lol.
@Milica Vranekova - omg I knew you were moving to be closer to menow we can go ride roller coasters all season long!
Let's Chat!
@Milica Vranekova NO
THE HORROR HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES
THE HORROR HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
WE AREVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:38 @Milica Vranekova NO
THE HORROR HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES
![]()
![]()
long distance enemies besties.
Let's Chat!
LoNG DISTANCE? I prefer SHORT DISTANCE!Milica Vranekova wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:44WE AREVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 12:38 @Milica Vranekova NO
THE HORROR HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES
![]()
![]()
long distance enemies besties.
*moves Milica's new address closer* >c
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark