OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:41 Who would be interested in an event or errand based around Tranfiguration? Doing a bit of “gauging interest”
I wish I could say yes but I can’t promise my participation in events anymore honestly.

But I am very interested in it.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
i slept for abt 24 hours today and im not sure why.... im still tired lolol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 04:21 i slept for abt 24 hours today and im not sure why.... im still tired lolol

Ooh I'm jealous I only got about 4 and a half the other night

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:47 Hmm...

Transfiguration doesn't like Emmi all that much. The grades prove it.
You should try the new squiggle quill spell 😏

And thanks for your input guys I will put some more serious thought into what can be done. If you might have an idea feel free to owl me too

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:41 Who would be interested in an event or errand based around Tranfiguration? Doing a bit of “gauging interest”
I will!!!! Cos ye're me favourite transfiggy prof! :innocent:

Also! Emmiiii!!!! <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:39
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:37 argg, why is finding audition songs so stressful
That is so true :sweatingbullets: i swear it’s like the most stressful part of auditioning is deciding on a song… good luck!
Bohemian Rhapsody
Defying Gravity
Memory
I want to do defying gravity, but my voice isn't quite there yet sadly...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 02:02 doing okayish how bout y’all
Bad.... Had a fight with my sis.......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!