Let's Chat!
I wish I could say yes but I can’t promise my participation in events anymore honestly.Makaio Kāne wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:41 Who would be interested in an event or errand based around Tranfiguration? Doing a bit of “gauging interest”
But I am very interested in it.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
i slept for abt 24 hours today and im not sure why.... im still tired lolol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 04:21 i slept for abt 24 hours today and im not sure why.... im still tired lolol
Ooh I'm jealous I only got about 4 and a half the other night
Let's Chat!
You should try the new squiggle quill spellEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:47 Hmm...
Transfiguration doesn't like Emmi all that much. The grades prove it.
And thanks for your input guys I will put some more serious thought into what can be done. If you might have an idea feel free to owl me too
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I will!!!! Cos ye're me favourite transfiggy prof!Makaio Kāne wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 03:41 Who would be interested in an event or errand based around Tranfiguration? Doing a bit of “gauging interest”
Also! Emmiiii!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I want to do defying gravity, but my voice isn't quite there yet sadly...Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:39Bohemian RhapsodyAmelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:38That is so truei swear it’s like the most stressful part of auditioning is deciding on a song… good luck!
Defying Gravity
Memory
Let's Chat!
Bad.... Had a fight with my sis.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |