OOC Let's Chat!

hi hi kaitlyn

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaotic!!

I'm working on catching up on replies and have some Colin lore to write!

*wonders why Muggles sing about meatloaf*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:51 hellooooo everyone
Heyo!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
heyyyy lils

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii if I've done the math right I've folded 250 paper stars

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 02:00 heyyyy lils
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:59 hi hi kaitlyn
Hiya Leo. How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
doing okayish how bout y’all

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Just tired, and attempting to be irl productive. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 01:59 Chaotic!!

I'm working on catching up on replies and have some Colin lore to write!

*wonders why Muggles sing about meatloaf*
:eyes:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard