Let's Chat!
i would consider it a science. it is very exacting and idk it just gives off sciencey vibes (not that ive ever done a transfiguration hw, but whatever)Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:24I have been returned as the youth say, Ms. Willows. Just spreading the love of the transfiguration arts. Art? Science?Sage Willows wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47whoa you’ve returnedMakaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:45 Good morning everyone!
I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!![]()
Last edited by Paris Soliel on 12 Jan 2026, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
First you add 1 item then press the give buttonLotus Lively wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:21 I don't have enough and I'm fine with not borrowing (mostly because I'm not sure on how to give it back)
After that itll take you to the address book. Then type the name of the person your giving to, press their name when it shows up and then you could write a message and then press send
Reducio
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Ughhhhh!!!!!!! Why couldn't my elective stay the same!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?


whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
can anyone tell by my current activity that im bored
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
i love sociology, but oH mY gOoDnEsS tHaTs AwFuL hOw DoEs OnE eVeN aNsWeR sUcH a QuEsTiOn i am so sorry for you. your brain has had a very accurate reaction. can i punch your articleBree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Yea its not very entertaining. So I'm very glad rn Im homeschooled and not at school. My teacher would've yelledParis Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:45i love sociology, but oH mY gOoDnEsS tHaTs AwFuL hOw DoEs OnE eVeN aNsWeR sUcH a QuEsTiOn i am so sorry for you. your brain has had a very accurate reaction. can i punch your articleBree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
sociology is so interesting to me, that's cool that it's an elective, I plan to study it in college.Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
I feel you, studying an article is so hard for me

