Let's Chat!
Heya girl i dont know.....
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!
I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hi Professor!
Let's Chat!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
um... hi Professor
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
whoa you’ve returnedMakaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:45 Good morning everyone!
I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!
Let's Chat!
I will once you start teaching me!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
um... hi Professor
Let's Chat!
Maybe!! maybe not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49I will once you start teaching me!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
um... hi Professor
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54Maybe!! maybe not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49I will once you start teaching me!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
um... hi Professor
Let's Chat!
Probs not- cos Axel is a meanieHazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54Maybe!! maybe not!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49I will once you start teaching me!Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
um... hi Professor
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter