OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:14
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:07
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:07
Getting hit in the face.
Yikes! Howd that happen?
Boys, classmates, being a handball goalie, did I mention 5 times one which was in my eye.
Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:14
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:07

Yikes! Howd that happen?
Boys, classmates, being a handball goalie, did I mention 5 times one which was in my eye.
Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.
For me, there just mean. I mean it hand ball not eye ball.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:22
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:14
Boys, classmates, being a handball goalie, did I mention 5 times one which was in my eye.
Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.
For me, there just mean. I mean it hand ball not eye ball.
Hm well you gotta show them that you're not someone to pick on. Match their aggression and throw the ball back at them just as hard.

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:14
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:07

Yikes! Howd that happen?
Boys, classmates, being a handball goalie, did I mention 5 times one which was in my eye.
Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.
hell yeah don't take crap from nobody

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:23
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:22
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17

Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.
For me, there just mean. I mean it hand ball not eye ball.
Hm well you gotta show them that you're not someone to pick on. Match their aggression and throw the ball back at them just as hard.
That would've been nice, we did lose to them but kicking everyone else butt.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:26
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:23
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:22
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Really.
Well for me yea.
For me, there just mean. I mean it hand ball not eye ball.
Hm well you gotta show them that you're not someone to pick on. Match their aggression and throw the ball back at them just as hard.
That would've been nice, we did lose to them but kicking everyone else butt.
Like I said tho don't let them push you around
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:24
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:21
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:19
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:14
Boys, classmates, being a handball goalie, did I mention 5 times one which was in my eye.
Boys are sometimes too ruff and you gotta let them know.
Really.
Well for me yea.
hell yeah don't take crap from nobody
Hehe Im in a sport where I have to do that or I'll lose to the girl I'm going against. But with the boys during practice if they don't listen the first time you gotta make it more clear and be kinda mean

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: All the guys at my school are scared of me since Iโ€™m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I donโ€™t.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36 :lol: All the guys at my school are scared of me since Iโ€™m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I donโ€™t.)
Whoa.

Show em who's boss!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
would anyone be interested in reading the prologue of a book I am writing?

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:44 would anyone be interested in reading the prologue of a book I am writing?
ME!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ