Let's Chat!
hihi
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Let's Chat!
ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
Let's Chat!
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
that sounds great! I can't wait to read itBree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
Let's Chat!
The drama!Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
Let's Chat!
2 orders done!
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Yea! This is what goes on in my head in the middle of the nightMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:34The drama!Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
The first thread will probably be done by Friday! Or today depending on how much time I haveEllie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:16that sounds great! I can't wait to read itBree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05ooooo what idea?Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
JradJrue Peterson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 16:51BladVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:34 @Milicia Vranekova I CANT BREATHE MY THROAT :pepecry: YOU KILLED IT
@Makaio KāneI saw the announcement and I may have smirked again at the mayo one lol
@Charlotte Winfield I just realized you and Cecilia are captains. When'd this happen :o
(actually I knew cecilia was a captain, I think I forgot you were a captain)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark