OOC Let's Chat!

CASS :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi

☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆

Amelia Randensmith

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.
that sounds great! I can't wait to read it

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.
The drama!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
2 orders done!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:34
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.
The drama!
Yea! This is what goes on in my head in the middle of the night
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:16
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:12
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 19:05
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 18:29 :lol: Nope! Im still editing it gonna try make it slightly darker. OMg! You just gave me an idea!
ooooo what idea?
So I planned out that Brees grandma is gonna die in a car accident and some secrets come out causing Brees mother and father to divorce The father having an affair and the other woman has his child So when you said wedding my idea was that Brees father marries the other woman and invited Bree to the wedding. Which will obviously end in disaster.
that sounds great! I can't wait to read it
The first thread will probably be done by Friday! Or today depending on how much time I have

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 16:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:34 @Milicia Vranekova I CANT BREATHE MY THROAT :pepecry: YOU KILLED IT
@Makaio Kāne :P I saw the announcement and I may have smirked again at the mayo one lol
@Charlotte Winfield I just realized you and Cecilia are captains. When'd this happen :o

(actually I knew cecilia was a captain, I think I forgot you were a captain)
Blad
Jrad

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark