OOC Let's Chat!

Just looked at the new spellbook. Very interesting!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 04:01 How are all my favorite students doing today?
Fine..... Just got some homework

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 08:25 Just looked at the new spellbook. Very interesting!

Years 3 and 4 will be out next month so stay tuned! There might be something special coming to help promote the new material soon too! :3

Ms. Clarke. I hope the homework is going well!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 08:47
Ari Gwild wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 08:25 Just looked at the new spellbook. Very interesting!

Years 3 and 4 will be out next month so stay tuned! There might be something special coming to help promote the new material soon too! :3

Ms. Clarke. I hope the homework is going well!
Sort of..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I've just had a test :(

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Clarke. Sometimes sort of is acceptable.

Ms. Blaze. I hope it went well but that emoji doesn’t give me much hope.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 10:19 Ms. Clarke. Sometimes sort of is acceptable.

Ms. Blaze. I hope it went well but that emoji doesn’t give me much hope.
It was okay, but I guessed loads of the answers, and it was the hardest subject I do...

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 09:58 I've just had a test :(
Same here.....


Sir, is that so?? Not for me.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 02:35
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 21:23 Good morning ^^
CECE ON-SITE CECE ON-SITE
Charlottes Web!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark