How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Lily!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LILS

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 LILLYYY! :wow:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 Azzure!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ada!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38383939/10 lily! you’re literally everywhere!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I see you around so much! We've never done an rp or anything though...

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8