OOC Let's Chat!

I'm really going to have to get used to the site before I do decide I want to put in my next gen

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'd say we should all have ours be friends but mine isn't so much the friend type :(

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
My next gen PC and iNPC are so different to Av and Dyl. :lol: it’s going to be so weird playing them someday.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm very attached to Lotus rn considering how he became a character of mine I'm also not sure on how to create a different PC at the moment

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I’ve decided on my iNPC’s character… but beyond that I have no ideas :lol:
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 02:35
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 02:19 The whole McCoire family :wow: unless there is another one that I don’t know about :lol:
Makes me wonder if I should do a McCoire PC after Emmi just to wind Hio and Colin up :rofl:
Uh oh, more chaos? :wise:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel that! Av is me in so many ways, but she’s also so different from me. I’m way too attached to ever deactivate her, but I’m just excited for my next gen since both my PC and iNPC have a super unique story! (Will try to eventually put part of it out, but I haven’t had a good chance to write it yet.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
My next one will be nothing like Simon and that's a little daunting

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'll make a next gen pc when the time comes for it considering that I joined recently and I shouldn't have to worry about that yet
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 11 Jan 2026, 04:11, edited 2 times in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:48
Graci Laren wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:46 I, too, have my next gens planned out. some of Rhea's backstory is even in my art gallery because I was testing out some code :crylaugh:
*sliding out to check out rhea* :wise:
She's not terribly fleshed out personality/plot-wise {I figure I still have some time, about 5 years}, but her backstory is 300% more thought out than Graci's was. And technically her name is Núria, but copying and pasting it get's annoying after a while :sweatingbullets: {sorry about this, I just like yapping about her}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 04:09
Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:48
Graci Laren wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:46 I, too, have my next gens planned out. some of Rhea's backstory is even in my art gallery because I was testing out some code :crylaugh:
*sliding out to check out rhea* :wise:
She's not terribly fleshed out personality/plot-wise {I figure I still have some time, about 5 years}, but her backstory is 300% more thought out than Graci's was. And technically her name is Núria, but copying and pasting it get's annoying after a while :sweatingbullets: {sorry about this, I just like yapping about her}
oooo :wow: she is very very interesting and the coding - i wanna eat it its so good! also it's okay i like yapping about my characters too!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?