OOC Let's Chat!

Nice! I've got my next character after Simon graduates figured out - mostly. We shall see if I have the energy for him, ha.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
My next character will literally have no relation to Lotus or his family Tho The next character I plan comes from a big sort of family (but his family isn't as big as the Weasleys) He's also a twin (not identical) but that's kind of aside the point
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 11 Jan 2026, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to take a try at being a seer for my next.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:25
i’ve already got my next gen iNCP all (or.mostly) figured out!! :wow:
Saaaame!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I think im gonna spend awhile as a first year and then figure out what I want Lotus to do tho I do want him to go into some sort of law enforcement lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
law enforcement could be a cool profession in the wizarding world!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I've had an interest in law enforcement in general so I think it would be much more interesting as a wizard

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve already got my next gen planned out and I may even have a hint about it in some lore coming eventually. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I, too, have my next gens planned out. some of Rhea's backstory is even in my art gallery because I was testing out some code :crylaugh:

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:37
Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:25
i’ve already got my next gen iNCP all (or.mostly) figured out!! :wow:
Saaaame!
:wow: can you give us a few hints abt your next gens, emmy??!
Graci Laren wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 03:46 I, too, have my next gens planned out. some of Rhea's backstory is even in my art gallery because I was testing out some code :crylaugh:
*sliding out to check out rhea* :wise:
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 11 Jan 2026, 03:49, edited 1 time in total.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?