OOC Let's Chat!

ThATS THE REASONABLE PART OF THAT LMAO (or what I'd do anyways, "GO ON! GET OUT OF HERE! ILL SEE YOU TOMMOROW, CLOTHED AND READY TO SCRUB THE TOILETS UNTIL I CAN EAT OFF OF THE FLOORS AND SEE MY FACE IN THE CEILING!")
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 11 Jan 2026, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:35 ThATS THE REASONABLE PART OF THAT LMAO
Excessive

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
lol :joy: Simon how's sixth year treating you

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:36 lol :joy: Simon how's sixth year treating you
Pretty good! He's free from his father and me, OOC - I'm almost done with all the needed OWLs for what I want Simon to pursue

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:11 Fyre and Em are having sisterly bonding!!
Fine….
Buuuuuuut...

The three of them should get together with Colin!

Double date! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:25 *snuggles Sage* <3
*hugs emmy* thank you <3
^^

OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre? :cute:
Oooooo!! :cute:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:15
Elmo Break wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:13
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:06
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:03
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:46

Can Simon join the game of tag???
After that stunt he pulled for angelfyre :pensive: no >c lmao :joy:
What stunt???
THIS STUNT LMAO (yes I switched to elmo because i didn't know if I could find it in hufflepuff or not)
The boy was just trying to get a date to the dance!
Colin should try that stunt! :wow:

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Shutit Cursa! Don't encourage him! :eyebrow:

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 01:50
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:15
Elmo Break wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:13
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:06
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:03

After that stunt he pulled for angelfyre :pensive: no >c lmao :joy:
What stunt???
THIS STUNT LMAO (yes I switched to elmo because i didn't know if I could find it in hufflepuff or not)
The boy was just trying to get a date to the dance!
Colin should try that stunt! :wow:
Maybe!!!!! He'd probably get a talking to from Fyre :)

and hi hi @Lindsey Bliss!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)