Let's Chat!
ThATS THE REASONABLE PART OF THAT LMAO (or what I'd do anyways, "GO ON! GET OUT OF HERE! ILL SEE YOU TOMMOROW, CLOTHED AND READY TO SCRUB THE TOILETS UNTIL I CAN EAT OFF OF THE FLOORS AND SEE MY FACE IN THE CEILING!")
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 11 Jan 2026, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Excessive
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
lol
Simon how's sixth year treating you
Simon how's sixth year treating you
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! He's free from his father and me, OOC - I'm almost done with all the needed OWLs for what I want Simon to pursue
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Buuuuuuut...
The three of them should get together with Colin!
Double date!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oooooo!!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Colin should try that stunt!Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:15The boy was just trying to get a date to the dance!Elmo Break wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:13THIS STUNT LMAO (yes I switched to elmo because i didn't know if I could find it in hufflepuff or not)Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:06What stunt???Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:03After that stunt he pulled for angelfyreno >c lmao
![]()
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Shutit Cursa! Don't encourage him!
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Maybe!!!!! He'd probably get a talking to from FyreCursa McCoire wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 01:50Colin should try that stunt!Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:15The boy was just trying to get a date to the dance!Elmo Break wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:13THIS STUNT LMAO (yes I switched to elmo because i didn't know if I could find it in hufflepuff or not)Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:06What stunt???Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 00:03
After that stunt he pulled for angelfyreno >c lmao
![]()
![]()
and hi hi @Lindsey Bliss!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
no >c lmao