Let's Chat!
doing a bit better, trying to figure out some details about that situation we talked about but i’m at work with with my ex now
how are you??
Let's Chat!
I've made a character hub page for Lotus and as it goes it will get updated here and there
Let's Chat!
*snuggles Sage*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*hugs emmy* thank you
Let's Chat!
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
ooo sure!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?![]()
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:24doing a bit better, trying to figure out some details about that situation we talked about but i’m at work with with my ex now
how are you??![]()
at least you’re better! i really hope everything gets much better for you, it’s so sad to see an upset sage. oh nooooo, that's horrible!! i hope you get off your shift soon, there’s gotta be a way where you don’t have to be at work with your ex!! hope you feel much better soon!!
i’m all right, supposed to be cleaning rn but ive decided writing is better. altho its also taken me forever to type this out with long nails lol
Let's Chat!
Yipeee!!Sage Willows wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29ooo sure!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?![]()
For context: Tis the game of Tag in the girls' dorms!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Can Simon join the game of tag???Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:31Yipeee!!Sage Willows wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29ooo sure!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?![]()
For context: Tis the game of Tag in the girls' dorms!![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
After that stunt he pulled for angelfyreSimon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:46Can Simon join the game of tag???Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:31Yipeee!!Sage Willows wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29ooo sure!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 23:29
OH! Might I be so bold to ask for your permission to feature Sage for a whopping two whole sentences in a reply I'm doing for Fyre?![]()
For context: Tis the game of Tag in the girls' dorms!![]()
no >c lmao
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark