OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I know. I'm nervous but I'm studying


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*Emmi post!*

I think Colin's reactions shall be quite memorable!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 21:44 *Emmi post!*

I think Colin's reactions shall be quite memorable!
Oooooo? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
From door knockers to Schloer to bug repellants to the feeling of home, and <3 Matthew <3 and the kettle and questions about muggle house elves!

So much to work with!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooooo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
How be you guys

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
I be good! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm well I've got my plushie buddy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
DINOPIGGY PLUSHIE :D (a reskin of the dinopiggy pig if you chose to use it and have the skin in your possession in Piggy on Roblox)


Good good, im glad guys. Keep having a good time :nod:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark