OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
What's up!? :D

OOC Let's Chat!
nothing much, you guys?

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: Mikey!

Well, I’ve been busy all day, but I’m just glad it’s the weekend. :) What’s up with you! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi yall I some how pulled an all nighter and then slept te day away

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery :wow:

I've been on cruz control today

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 00:17 What's up!? :D
Mikey 🀨 Are we gonna do more words

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lily