OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
Scout!!

He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
He said the THING!!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
Scout!!

He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
He said the THING!!!!
He said the thinggg!!

I just hope Emmi won't kick him in his vulnerability!!

I honestly can hardly wait for Emmi's reaction!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
Scout!!

He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
He said the THING!!!!
He said the thinggg!!

I just hope Emmi won't kick him in his vulnerability!!

I honestly can hardly wait for Emmi's reaction!
Yikes I'm so overdue with replies!! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Im writing a small change to Elmo's residence :uwushy:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! Finally got the next chapter to my book out! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Avery!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi El!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
The chapter was so good av!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
:blush: Awww! Thanks! <3 I'm going to try and write another one hopefully tonight if I find the time to.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.