Let's Chat!
He said the THING!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30Scout!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
He said the thinggg!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:43He said the THING!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30Scout!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
I just hope Emmi won't kick him in his vulnerability!!
I honestly can hardly wait for Emmi's reaction!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yikes I'm so overdue with replies!!Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:49He said the thinggg!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:43He said the THING!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:30Scout!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 20:18 colin!!!!! that reply was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he said the thinggg
He said THE THINGGGGG!!!
I just hope Emmi won't kick him in his vulnerability!!
I honestly can hardly wait for Emmi's reaction!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Im writing a small change to Elmo's residence :uwushy:
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Whew! Finally got the next chapter to my book out!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi El!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |