Let's Chat!
good morning everyone I hope you all had a good holiday and happy new year!
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good morning Avery!It’s night here
Let's Chat!
Well, night to you! It's honestly crazy how time zones work.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
IkrAvery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:52Well, night to you! It's honestly crazy how time zones work.![]()
Let's Chat!
yeah timezones are weird haha
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today.
It's been awhile since I last posted.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nice! Planning on reading it soonAvery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 14:17 Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today.It's been awhile since I last posted.
Let's Chat!
Man... Wish I was that quick...Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 14:17 Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today.It's been awhile since I last posted.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone