OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Mr. Sims. I like the cut of your jib. 5 points to Hufflepuff.

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
ooo hello professor! :wow:

joeyy too! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookiee!!! :wow: omw I still owe ya an owl almost forgot :sweatingbullets:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Quinn. I hope you are well.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Hello Professor! :bye:

At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:50 Brookiee!!! :wow: omw I still owe ya an owl almost forgot :sweatingbullets:
oooo take your time! :wow:

hope you are well too, professor!! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51 Hello Ms. Quinn. I hope you are well.
Hello again professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Hello Professor! :bye:

At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya know :biggrin:
*giggles and runs*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone