Let's Chat!
Hello Mr. Sims. I like the cut of your jib. 5 points to Hufflepuff.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
ooo hello professor!![]()
joeyy too!
Let's Chat!
Brookiee!!!
omw I still owe ya an owl almost forgot
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Quinn. I hope you are well.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured![]()
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*![]()
![]()
Hello Professor!
At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
oooo take your time!![]()
hope you are well too, professor!!
Let's Chat!
Hello again professor!
Let's Chat!
There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya knowZephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured![]()
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*![]()
![]()
Hello Professor!![]()
At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
*giggles and runs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.