OOC Let's Chat!

*pops head in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi… :roll:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Elizabeth!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy all!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room! :wow:
Oh I knew someone was lurking!

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room! :wow:
*Nod nod!*

I owe Fyre a special reply! As well as a few more to some other special folk!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 08:53 I would offer my services. But, Ms. Pankhurst, I have to warn you. My detentions come in the form of turning students into monkeys and making them clean the halls of Hogwarts.
Ok maybe not then

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
APPOINTMENT DONE YAY YAY YAY
Now to not return to this eye doctor for a year.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:21 APPOINTMENT DONE YAY YAY YAY
Now to not return to this eye doctor for a year.
i went to the optometrist for the first time in three years a bit ago and it was actually soooooo nice. i should have gone a long time ago 👀👓

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien