Let's Chat!
*pops head in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Hiya Elizabeth!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Heyyy all!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Oh I knew someone was lurking!Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room!![]()
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
*Nod nod!*Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room!![]()
I owe Fyre a special reply! As well as a few more to some other special folk!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ok maybe not thenMakaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 08:53 I would offer my services. But, Ms. Pankhurst, I have to warn you. My detentions come in the form of turning students into monkeys and making them clean the halls of Hogwarts.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
APPOINTMENT DONE YAY YAY YAY
Now to not return to this eye doctor for a year.
Now to not return to this eye doctor for a year.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
i went to the optometrist for the first time in three years a bit ago and it was actually soooooo nice. i should have gone a long time agoVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:21 APPOINTMENT DONE YAY YAY YAY
Now to not return to this eye doctor for a year.

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien