Let's Chat!
*puts on a colin mask*Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 02:05 Mr. McCoire drags me here and tells me I need to not be a hermit, and then leaves me here. Where is that guy anyway…
-5 points to Slytherin
Let's Chat!
Oh. Mr. McCoire. There you are. I have been looking for you.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
*runs in really fast with wand drawn!!!*
Who's attacking Hogwarts now, Emmi!?? OWOOOOOOOO!!! We have to fight them off!!

Wait. What?
H-
How did you know, Professor Kane?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Mr. McCoire. I was referring to Ms. Willows in a Colin mask. But now that you are here. I just want to highlight again the reason you all have a professor in chat is because of this Slytherin.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Oh?Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:04 Mr. McCoire. I was referring to Ms. Willows in a Colin mask. But now that you are here. I just want to highlight again the reason you all have a professor in chat is because of this Slytherin.
*tucks wand away*
Oh!
Right you are Professor Kāne! We don't mind when you visit! Especially if you bring chocolate!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Colin!! 
*Cosies under arm*
*Cosies under arm*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. Is that really appropriate? You might catch something. Please don’t be so reckless. I swear Hufflepuffs and their certain affinities.
Mr. McCoire. It is you I thought would bring the chocolate that is why I have been here waiting.
Mr. McCoire. It is you I thought would bring the chocolate that is why I have been here waiting.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida