OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 02:05 Mr. McCoire drags me here and tells me I need to not be a hermit, and then leaves me here. Where is that guy anyway…

-5 points to Slytherin
*puts on a colin mask* :D

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. Mr. McCoire. There you are. I have been looking for you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:15 AHHHHHHHHH!!!
*runs in really fast with wand drawn!!!*

Who's attacking Hogwarts now, Emmi!?? OWOOOOOOOO!!! We have to fight them off!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

:eyes:

Wait. What?

H-

How did you know, Professor Kane?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. McCoire. I was referring to Ms. Willows in a Colin mask. But now that you are here. I just want to highlight again the reason you all have a professor in chat is because of this Slytherin.

OOC Let's Chat!
hiii! what's happening here?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:04 Mr. McCoire. I was referring to Ms. Willows in a Colin mask. But now that you are here. I just want to highlight again the reason you all have a professor in chat is because of this Slytherin.
Oh?

*tucks wand away*

Oh!

Right you are Professor Kāne! We don't mind when you visit! Especially if you bring chocolate!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin!! :wow:

*Cosies under arm* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. Is that really appropriate? You might catch something. Please don’t be so reckless. I swear Hufflepuffs and their certain affinities.

Mr. McCoire. It is you I thought would bring the chocolate that is why I have been here waiting.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency