OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Brook!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 20:12 Hi Brook!
hi ellie! how are you

are you home, yet, em?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Miradra


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
morning…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 23:31 morning…
Good morning! <3

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Nelson wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:47 Okay so basically (idk if this is healthy but whatever) I am kind of living through my character. Like I rarely post on this site because I am super busy but when I do make role play I basically put myself in the shoes of my character and ask how I would react and then that is how I react. So I was wondering if there is like a in character thread or area that I could discuss LGBTQ+ and mental health but like as my character.
Idk if I'm making an sense sorry
Hello, Ms. Nelson!

If you would like to pursue these elements for your character’s development, I might suggest posting here. To see if there is any like minded individuals who would enjoy this direction for their character as well.

Ms. Hunter. I trust you will be kind enough to correct my link should I have made a mistake again.

OOC Let's Chat!
Piper Hart wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 23:55
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 23:31 morning…
Good morning! <3
Morning! How’re you going this slightly cooler day? :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!