Let's Chat!
*flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
hi ellie! how are you
are you home, yet, em?
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Hi Miradra
Let's Chat!
morning…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Let's Chat!
Hello, Ms. Nelson!Hannah Nelson wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:47 Okay so basically (idk if this is healthy but whatever) I am kind of living through my character. Like I rarely post on this site because I am super busy but when I do make role play I basically put myself in the shoes of my character and ask how I would react and then that is how I react. So I was wondering if there is like a in character thread or area that I could discuss LGBTQ+ and mental health but like as my character.
Idk if I'm making an sense sorry
If you would like to pursue these elements for your character’s development, I might suggest posting here. To see if there is any like minded individuals who would enjoy this direction for their character as well.
Ms. Hunter. I trust you will be kind enough to correct my link should I have made a mistake again.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Morning! How’re you going this slightly cooler day?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!