Let's Chat!
tell yourself it's going to be okay? that works for me sometimes..
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Let's Chat!
Yes! As someone who used to get panic attacks often, whenever I felt them coming I'd just go somewhere I can be alone and take some deep, calming breaths. Also works to simply calm down your nerves! Don't stop until you feel better.
Let's Chat!
Okay so basically (idk if this is healthy but whatever) I am kind of living through my character. Like I rarely post on this site because I am super busy but when I do make role play I basically put myself in the shoes of my character and ask how I would react and then that is how I react. So I was wondering if there is like a in character thread or area that I could discuss LGBTQ+ and mental health but like as my character.
Idk if I'm making an sense sorry
Idk if I'm making an sense sorry
𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
"𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."
Let's Chat!
Thanks.... I think it helps a bit....Milica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:42Yes! As someone who used to get panic attacks often, whenever I felt them coming I'd just go somewhere I can be alone and take some deep, calming breaths. Also works to simply calm down your nerves! Don't stop until you feel better.
Thank you. I tried. Maybe it would work out fine.Amelia Randensmith wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:41tell yourself it's going to be okay? that works for me sometimes..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I use comic sans lol it helps
Let's Chat!
Thank ya!! Will use it as soon as I write my next post
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You could also probably find a font that you really like and go with thatLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 18:00Thank ya!! Will use it as soon as I write my next post
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Ok I think I have a plan + I found out most of my classes are only offered in person
okay good thing they're also offered at the local campus but the bad thing is, with 3 different college class schedules going on concurrently, (mom, sister and I's) then also my dad's, and the fact that I can't legally drive
and the fact that there's not reliable transportation nor do we have a trolley system here... I see problems with doing my student learning, field experience, and student teaching and course classes when my family also have internships (large mass of hours) planned for the next few semesters..
dad I need you in this case
(he normally fights against it because he has to work but it's not like anyone'd notice, no one is there
but let's be real, in this busy next few semesters, you'd be useful 
okay good thing they're also offered at the local campus but the bad thing is, with 3 different college class schedules going on concurrently, (mom, sister and I's) then also my dad's, and the fact that I can't legally drive
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
hi hi hio