Give me a nick name

lil' clarke

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Give me a nick name
lili

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Give me a nick name
Quinny

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Give me a nick name
fray-fray

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Give me a nick name
Linnie

Give me a nick name
Laylay

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Give me a nick name
Mirrie

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
Lilac

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
JoJo

Give me a nick name
Nattty

Hiiii