Let's Chat!
Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Ms. Lerelle I dare say that that means you are really finding your stride in role playing! Well done! 5 points to Hufflepuff!
Mr. Gunther. I would not want to be responsible for the maths on that.
Mr. Gunther. I would not want to be responsible for the maths on that.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I’ve had burnout from writing lately, but I do hope to finally get some of my late replies out soon. (Sorry to everyone RPing with me!)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Sir, any idea on how to handle tough team mates?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
With all these house points I’m earning the badgers I certainly hope I get a trophy
Yeah ok you weren’t asking me but still…
When you say tough what do you mean?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
You know how they act like all doofus and sort of don't know what they are doing...... Like we have a debate tomorrow....... That type of urgencyAmelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:06 With all these house points I’m earning the badgers I certainly hope I get a trophy![]()
When you say tough what do you mean?Yeah ok you weren’t asking me but still…
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I've been really good and churning out replies this ChristmasAmelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna![]()
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 7 Jan 2026, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24I've been really good and churning out replies this ChristmasAmelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna![]()
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
SIMON!Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:25I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24I've been really good and churning out replies this ChristmasAmelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Nice! I'll do my best to get it out today. I'm finishing one right now for AFEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:26SIMON!Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:25I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24I've been really good and churning out replies this ChristmasAmelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna![]()
![]()
Please do! I only have one for Axel to do
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)