OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
It’s very easy!

F-A-S-T

I’m like the funniest of transfiguration professors!
Thank you professor for your insightful approach.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Souto. Is this what happens when your writer gets paid too many compliments?

Ms. Clarke. I’m glad you found my advice useful! I have many jokes advice!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:19
Jada Blake wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:12 guys how do I earn some extra money, cuz I'm kinda broke...
IRL or on site?
On the site. Is it only errands and potato peel donations?

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:19
Jada Blake wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:12 guys how do I earn some extra money, cuz I'm kinda broke...
IRL or on site?
On the site. Is it only errands and potato peel donations?
If you go into your common room, you can earn 10 sickles every 24 hours (or something like that). It's on the top bar.
Also, you can start a shop in the OOC shop forum

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Blake. You may also set up a shop and charge potato peels. May I ask what you are trying to afford?

(Ms. Johnson beat me to it. 10 points to Ravenclaw!)

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:50 Mr. Souto. Is this what happens when your writer gets paid too many compliments?

Ms. Clarke. I’m glad you found my advice useful! I have many jokes advice!
I would require them every now and then sir....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
If I’m not careful I’m going to start a black market illicit Let’s chat house cup competition 😂

Good morning, Ms. Gray!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:17 If I’m not careful I’m going to start a black market illicit Let’s chat house cup competition 😂

Good morning, Ms. Gray!
:smirk: is that so bad

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark