OOC Let's Chat!

guys how do I earn some extra money, cuz I'm kinda broke...

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:12 guys how do I earn some extra money, cuz I'm kinda broke...
IRL or on site?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. That’s a very important clarifying question!

OOC Let's Chat!
A certain professor is certainly making this chat a lot more entertaining :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Very much so! Thanks Professor! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. I do not think potato peels function the same way in the real world! But they are the lifeblood of first year economics here!

Ms. Lerelle. I see I am not cool enough to hang with the students hmm?

OOC Let's Chat!
"Ms. Lerelle. I see I am not cool enough to hang with the students hmm?"

you said it yourself... 8)

@Makaio Kāne

PC name: Meyra Lancaster

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 07:37 Hello, Mr. Sims. That is a pretty decent game.
Heyooo good sir :wow:
Seeing ya here a lot more lately :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Souto. You are a big meanie. I will report you to your headmaster.

Mr. Sims. Just raising awareness for some exciting news. Trying to get everyone in the Transfiggy mood

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:26 Mr. Souto. You are a big meanie. I will report you to your headmaster.

Mr. Sims. Just raising awareness for some exciting news. Trying to get everyone in the Transfiggy mood
I'm pretty sure my headmaster loves me, everyone does! :meninblack:

PC name: Meyra Lancaster