OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:18 Ms. Peterson. You have to contend with Mr. Tumberton’s antics. Good luck and Godspeed. If you survive I will give you 10.
*Insert sad dog gif* Whatever... ugh...

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa :wow:
Haven't come on in a while :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! How are you?

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica! :happy: I'm good, just finished a study sesh hehe
Hru?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too! Just decided to get up from a 9.5 hr sleep 💤

Good job on the study session :)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 07:09 I’m good too! Just decided to get up from a 9.5 hr sleep 💤

Good job on the study session :)
Thanks!! :grin:
Omw 9.5 hours :lol: I rarely get more than 6 hrs of quality sleep nowadays

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe that’s the magic of being really tired from work and working out the one day and having no plans the next day. I finally feel well rested for once.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Sure sounds nice :biggrin: I'll try to get more sleep during da weekend :decayed:
Brrr Ill have ta start ma stretching routine earlier :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, Mr. Sims. That is a pretty decent game.

OOC Let's Chat!
My sleep schedule is very messed up rn and I've been trying to fix it :cry:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff