Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. I am sorry for your misfortune is what I mean to say. Please see the Nurse as soon as you are able.
Ms. Astron. Mental health is very important and often requires us to put the effort in to make sure we stay healthy. I am glad you are on the other side of a bad time and hope peace finds you swiftly!
Ms. Astron. Mental health is very important and often requires us to put the effort in to make sure we stay healthy. I am glad you are on the other side of a bad time and hope peace finds you swiftly!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Thanks so much, I'm trying to do better for myself now :]Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 05:02 Ms. Shephard. I am sorry for your misfortune is what I mean to say. Please see the Nurse as soon as you are able.
Ms. Astron. Mental health is very important and often requires us to put the effort in to make sure we stay healthy. I am glad you are on the other side of a bad time and hope peace finds you swiftly!
Let's Chat!
Why indeed Professor it seems to be and as well I've just got back to writing the story after not working on it in three yearsMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.
Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
Let's Chat!
I happen to be writing 2 novelsMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.
Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Mr. Lively. That is quite the extended effort!
Ms. Grey. Two is quite impressive! A novel is 80k+ words and you are writing 2? Where do you find the time!?
Ms. Grey. Two is quite impressive! A novel is 80k+ words and you are writing 2? Where do you find the time!?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
During the night and my wrestling duels. I sadley dont have much time during the day
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Ms. Grey. That is certainly quite the effort as well! A full novel is quite the undertaking. I trust you have a solid outline! I would definitely confuse the two if I tried that!
Ms. Hunter. Sleep is important but nothing coffee and energy drinks can’t solve. (This is not advice)
Ms. Hunter. Sleep is important but nothing coffee and energy drinks can’t solve. (This is not advice)
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I give tips - doesn't mean i follow it!
Cos its early morning for me- like 4am lol and had 3 coffees
Let's Chat!
Reducio
New banner I just made
Pls tell me how you get the motivation to write a novel
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
