OOC Let's Chat!

Ms. Shephard. I am sorry for your misfortune is what I mean to say. Please see the Nurse as soon as you are able.

Ms. Astron. Mental health is very important and often requires us to put the effort in to make sure we stay healthy. I am glad you are on the other side of a bad time and hope peace finds you swiftly!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 05:02 Ms. Shephard. I am sorry for your misfortune is what I mean to say. Please see the Nurse as soon as you are able.

Ms. Astron. Mental health is very important and often requires us to put the effort in to make sure we stay healthy. I am glad you are on the other side of a bad time and hope peace finds you swiftly!
Thanks so much, I'm trying to do better for myself now :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.

Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
Why indeed Professor it seems to be and as well I've just got back to writing the story after not working on it in three years

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.

Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
I happen to be writing 2 novels

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Lively. That is quite the extended effort!

Ms. Grey. Two is quite impressive! A novel is 80k+ words and you are writing 2? Where do you find the time!?

OOC Let's Chat!
During the night and my wrestling duels. I sadley dont have much time during the day

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:03 During the night and my wrestling duels. I sadley dont have much time during the day
Sleep is important too! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Grey. That is certainly quite the effort as well! A full novel is quite the undertaking. I trust you have a solid outline! I would definitely confuse the two if I tried that!

Ms. Hunter. Sleep is important but nothing coffee and energy drinks can’t solve. (This is not advice)

OOC Let's Chat!
I give tips - doesn't mean i follow it! :grin: Cos its early morning for me- like 4am lol and had 3 coffees

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
New banner I just made <3

Pls tell me how you get the motivation to write a novel :wow: Ive written 3 chapters and I dont even know the full plan of the story...

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!