OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya Emily! <3 How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
Well… I’m half way through writing a rp that has more speaking than actual writing :sweatingbullets: My arguing skills are great, just missing the writing ones

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:34 Hiya Emily! <3 How have you been?
Kaitlyn! :wow:

Well, I slipped on the stairs earlier so now I'm sore and bruised all over. Got a low mark in one of my modules which I'm pretty disappointed about and I can't sleep.

Safe to say I've had better days :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to explode lol the 5th chapter of my book is being difficult

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.

Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.

Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
I have always dreamed of writing a book but I most definitely don’t have the creativity or patience to write one, nor do I like the sound of the keyboards clicky clackying. Annoys me to no ends

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Aston how are you

Mr. Gunther. While I have no experience writing a book. I am sure you would be a great author!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:53 Ms. Shephard. I expect Hufflepuffs to be clumsy but please do be careful.

Oh and someone else writing a book! It seems like that time of year huh?
Someone spilt something on the stairs! I didn't know! :cry2:

And clumsy??! :shock:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:57 Hello Ms. Aston how are you

Mr. Gunther. While I have no experience writing a book. I am sure you would be a great author!
I'm doing better than I was before, actually! Getting my stuff together and slowing trying to find my peace again after a long while of denial that I wasn't doing my best :] How are you?

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm