OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 03:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 03:33
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:20
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player :)
What movie?!

(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today :()
ooh probs the 2nd DP movie or DOAWK tbh

(Don't worry you'll probably find it again or another movie ya wanted. Goodwills and thrift stores are always getting a bunch different things like my thrift store had a light house lamp that I fell in love with but I wasn't able to get it :sad: )
What’s funny to me is… I have so much faith in myself that I trust my money is in my wallet without checking. When j was going to buy something yesterday, I had the sudden urge to check my wallet despite knowing how much money I had. … I didn’t have the cash in my wallet. I forgot to take it out of my pocket the last time I had it on me and it got thrown in the washer, so I just… put the stuff back and was like 🌝 don’t mind me, I’m not suspicious I just realized I’m broke again
Ow I've been there

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
The pain of doing headshots unprofessionally because one cannot afford professional ones. 😭 the light editing is really me trying to fix up my pink spots on my face because that bothers me to no ends and I never see it in anyone else’s photos, only mine! 😭 of course maybe I’m paying too much attention to mine

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello... In school... My teacher is absent...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooo!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 04:08 The pain of doing headshots unprofessionally because one cannot afford professional ones. 😭 the light editing is really me trying to fix up my pink spots on my face because that bothers me to no ends and I never see it in anyone else’s photos, only mine! 😭 of course maybe I’m paying too much attention to mine
realllllll me too but i feel like its super common for people to pay wayyyyyy more attention to their own photos than anyone elses

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Julia! Hiya Paris! <3

How is everyone?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good And i'm working on chapter five of my story

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, cool! I hope it's going well.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone