OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:16
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:02 Av, your amazing.
Wow! Thanks! So are you! <3
Aw. <3


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
Wow good job! :wow: I’m modding an unofficial duel, but waiting for everyone to be ready… Might watch yours to make sure I’m doing everything right ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:23
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
Wow good job! :wow: I’m modding an unofficial duel, but waiting for everyone to be ready… Might watch yours to make sure I’m doing everything right ^^
I’m honored ! I’m honestly watching what Sere does to make sure I do everything right. Hopefully we can all help each other! :grin: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:40
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)
oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much fun
Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean. :lol:

That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!
I mean technically where I live I don't see it since there is a bunch of mountains :lol:
and... the ocean is really cold...
:( it sucks living in the mountains when all you want to do is see the ocean
Reducio
Image posted by the member


I mean, our high today was like 64 degrees. Our low, idk it had a chill but it wasn't freezing. It obviously wasn't cold enough to actually freeze anything.

I went to a minigolf thing, then we went to a store where there was no employee in sight :sob:, then to a mexican restaurant then bought chips and queso and salso as takeout and ate in the car. Ran into the professor that I had for lifespan development (he retired at the end of that semester), said hi. Then we went to a goodwill and bought a jewelry cabinet thingy and a body pillow. Then we went to a store that's like Sams Club and bought a few things. Had a hotdog for a dollar fifty, then we went home :nod:

Anyways that was the most external activity I had in the past few days lol.

But we went into the mountains for the minigolf thing. It's the same company that owns the minigolf place in my town and I wanted to try it out. It was fun lol.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player :)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player :)
What movie?!

(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today :()

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:17
Piper Hart wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:31 Pretty good, you?
I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??
Pips!! I don’t think I realized it was you :lol: my forecast says it will be 40 but i am crossing my fingers that it was a mistake…
All good! :lol: I hope it isn’t too bad for you today, Millie.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?