OOC Let's Chat!

OOh


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
oh cool avery!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! :grin: I probably messed something up honestly. :lol: modding is hard.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
how do you do rolls?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:31 Pretty good, you?
I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53 how do you do rolls?
I use Sere Nade's method by using Google dice which is pretty much the same as Discord without needing Discord. She showed me how to do it, but I'm still trying to figure everything out. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:55
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53 how do you do rolls?
I use Sere Nade's method by using Google dice which is pretty much the same as Discord without needing Discord. She showed me how to do it, but I'm still trying to figure everything out. :lol:
oh cool!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Av, your amazing.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:02 Av, your amazing.
Wow! Thanks! So are you! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Piper Hart wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:31 Pretty good, you?
I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??
Pips!! I don’t think I realized it was you :lol: my forecast says it will be 40 but i am crossing my fingers that it was a mistake…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!