Let's Chat!
Any ideas on how to handle tough team mates?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ignore them I find is best. why do you say they are tough though?
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Tough to handle.... Also, it is matter of debate. My phone pings every second and when I check, it is only their useless talks...... sometimes it is useless... Not everytimeEllie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 16:56ignore them I find is best. why do you say they are tough though?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*sigh* I gotta start back with a bunch of school work so my story probably won't get any updates soon unless it's a weekend
Let's Chat!
It’s supposed to be snowy around this time, but it’s currently 68 degrees (Fahrenheit) and I’m standing outside. 
Living in the Midwest means crazy weather.
Living in the Midwest means crazy weather.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oooh snow
It doesn’t snow where I leave and I haven’t seen snow for quite a while… Just a lovely grey sky topped with never ending rain in winter
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
the weather where is live is the most random one could possibly imagine. yesterday it was below freezing and now its over 10 degrees!
one day it hailed, snowed, rained, and fogged all on the same day. that evening all the clouds cleared up and there was a sunset. idk its wild
one day it hailed, snowed, rained, and fogged all on the same day. that evening all the clouds cleared up and there was a sunset. idk its wild
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien