OOC Let's Chat!

Any ideas on how to handle tough team mates?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 16:37 Any ideas on how to handle tough team mates?
ignore them I find is best. why do you say they are tough though?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 16:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 16:37 Any ideas on how to handle tough team mates?
ignore them I find is best. why do you say they are tough though?
Tough to handle.... Also, it is matter of debate. My phone pings every second and when I check, it is only their useless talks...... sometimes it is useless... Not everytime

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* I gotta start back with a bunch of school work so my story probably won't get any updates soon unless it's a weekend

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Are school is closed due too snow

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky!, it doesn't snow where I live.

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s supposed to be snowy around this time, but it’s currently 68 degrees (Fahrenheit) and I’m standing outside. :lol:

Living in the Midwest means crazy weather.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh snow :wow: It doesn’t snow where I leave and I haven’t seen snow for quite a while… Just a lovely grey sky topped with never ending rain in winter :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
the weather where is live is the most random one could possibly imagine. yesterday it was below freezing and now its over 10 degrees!
one day it hailed, snowed, rained, and fogged all on the same day. that evening all the clouds cleared up and there was a sunset. idk its wild

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien