OOC Let's Chat!

Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.

Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?

OOC Let's Chat!
Its snowing where I am! :wow:
Edit: Its still going!!!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 6 Jan 2026, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I have! :wow:

All the way back in a 1st year thread!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*guiltily avoids the professor’s question*

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 10:02 Its snowing where I am! :wow:
Edit: Its still going!!!
That’s lovely! I hope it doesn’t get in the way of your plans though. (Snow is great in the weekends, but throughout the week no thanks).

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 06:01 Question for class. What is your favorite Transfiguration spell? And have you ever used it in a thread before?
My favorite used to be the color changing spells but I don’t use them anymore.

I love the smoke to daggers spell though, it seems like the most useful of all.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 09:01 Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.

Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?
This is late since I just woke up, but yes! In this thread! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
-Looks at Ms. Lerelle- Well hopefully you will find some joy in it coming soon. ^_^

Ms. Shephard. You should broaden your horizons. There might be a way yet for you to match dear Colin.

Ms. Gray well done! That's the spirit!

Mr. Gunther. You know the surprises in store for our audience. I am sure you will think of many ways to use the spells moving forward.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 12:55 -Looks at Ms. Lerelle- Well hopefully you will find some joy in it coming soon. ^_^

Ms. Shephard. You should broaden your horizons. There might be a way yet for you to match dear Colin.

Ms. Gray well done! That's the spirit!

Mr. Gunther. You know the surprises in store for our audience. I am sure you will think of many ways to use the spells moving forward.
:) I will turn their fog into knives then into ducks! Then into knives again!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 09:01 Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.

Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?
I used one once

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!