OOC Let's Chat!

Question for class. What is your favorite Transfiguration spell? And have you ever used it in a thread before?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii.
Does anyone here play monopoly go??
Cuz there’s like a harry potter collab and i need someone to trade stickers hehe :sweatingbullets:

owl me if u dont mind

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I am tied as hell ...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Tied.

I'm Professor Kāne.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello professor Kāne!
Hi everyone! Wish you all a nice day/evening/ night! XD

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema

OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Lancaster! What a pleasant surprise! I would never have anticipated you coming here!

@Meyra Lancaster

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 08:55 Ms. Lancaster! What a pleasant surprise! I would never have anticipated you coming here!

@Meyra Lancaster
Me neither professor! I’ve not been here in a long, long time! XD

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema