OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:48 To be fair that sounds like something a kind of father might do, Mr. Gunther.

Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?
A fair outline! Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't improving at the same time :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29
hello hello
BROOOOOK
SAGGEEE!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:24 Mr. Gunther can you please go clean the bathrooms, Dennis and Clark made quite the mess and no one actually cleaned them since last year.

Ms. Villa. Hello! Finally a student i can be proud of.

Ms. Winchect. I suggest being nicer to me if you would like to be included in all the good stuff coming for my students.

Ms. Willows. You need to try harder please.
hello!

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

OOC Let's Chat!
Jun woo Park wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:34
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle
Oooh haven’t seen you in so long :wow: It was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Villa. Sorry to hear you were sick in December. One must be careful out in the snowy weather of hogwarts!

Ms. Lerelle. Hello.

Ms. Quinn. Hello again.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hana! I don;t think we have talked very much

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ellie!! I dont think we have interacted before except for those small lets chat talks haha

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I think the way timezones work, we're are not normally on at the same time :sweatingbullets:

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
True

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency