OOC Let's Chat!

*yawns*

Ugh, what is a professor doing here? :suspicious:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava!!!

Prof Kane said I had dog fur in my ears! :cry:

And to answer his question... Yes. Yes I do.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. Those are fairly short chapters. Do you have a word count you are trying to reach? Is it more of a novel or novella?

Ah. The infamous Ms. Winchect. We meet at last.

OOC Let's Chat!
Don’t listen to him, Em!

Ah. You. I was hoping I could push the moment I was forced to interact with you to a later date, but (unfortunately) here we are.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Winchect. I am looking at your file to try to find anything interesting to say to you...but alas... (I'm joking)

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:13 Ms. Willows. I have a task for you.

And I wouldn't say strayed. More like some flea bitten mutt shoved me in here. I'm too afraid of rabies to argue.
a task? do tell

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Willows. Please distract Mr. Gunther so he quits mistaking me for his father and asking me for things. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: this is very entertaining. *munches on popcorn* too bad I’m going to bed quite soon.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:56 Ms. Winchect. I am looking at your file to try to find anything interesting to say to you...but alas... (I'm joking)
Well, I’m looking in your class to try to find anyone enjoying it, but oddly enough everyone seems to have fallen asleep from your rambling.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:49 Ms. Shephard. Those are fairly short chapters. Do you have a word count you are trying to reach? Is it more of a novel or novella?

Ah. The infamous Ms. Winchect. We meet at last.
Suppose we'll have to find out! Can't imagine it being longer than 20 chapters that's for sure. :thinking:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone